Monday 9 March 2015

Let's Paint...Toy Bonnie


Another classic painting created by us based on Toy Bonnie from FNAF 2!

This particular picture was painted at some point in November 2014 using the computer painting program, Corel Painter 11.

I first, sketched down several different ideas quickly into my drawing pad. These where simply to give me an idea of some potential outcomes. The first one was of Toy Bonnie looking forward, a couple were like this where he was looking to the side and so on.

It took me a while to finally choose this design and the reason for this one? Simple, it fitted my overall idea for a large piece that I planed to do. You see, this was never intended to be a single stand alone piece. From the moment I chose to do a FNAF picture I wanted to included all the current cast. For this to work, I knew I needed to place them in a certain place and order to help give a creepy feel of them stalking the viewer. If they all looked forward, it might have looked strange and maybe even a little silly so I made Freddy (separate piece)the only one to look almost face on apart from Mangle who will be in the background. Bonnie however, will be placed just behind Freddy to help give an impression that he is coming from the shadows.

I also tried to make him look a little unnerving while trying to keep the cutesy feel that they have. I think to a certain level this worked quite well and I am very pleased with how this came out in the end.

So, what do you think?

toy bonnie fnaf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...